WEDNESDAY NIGHT HANGOUTS!
6:3-8pm in the St. Fidelis Religious Education Bldg Lower Level.
Video and board games, open gym, coffee bar. Bring a friend!
AIR PITTSBURGH INDOOR TRAMPOLINE PARK
Jan. 25th from 6-8pm. $20 per student. 30 student limit so register
soon! Check events page for more info.
NATIONAL CATHOLIC YOUTH CONFERENCE
Nov. 16-18th. Concerts, breakout sessions, social gatherings, thematic
park and more! Informational meeting Feb. 1st 7-8pm Double Classroom.
MARCH FOR LIFE
Friday, January 27th we will travel to Washington, DC to
defend the unborn. Go to the Upcoming Events page for more info.
Prayer to Saint Aloysius Gonzaga, Patron of Youth
Dear Christian youth, you were a faithful follower of Christ in the Society of Jesus. You steadily strove for perfection while generously serving the plague-stricken. Help our youth today who are faced with a plague of false cults and false gods. Show them how to harness their energies and to use them for their own and others' fulfillment—which will redound to the greater glory of God. Amen.
· Feast Day: June 21
· Type of Feast: Memorial
· Readings: Sirach 48:1-14; Psalm 97:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7; Matthew 6:7-15
· Dates: March 9, 1568 (Castiglione delle Stiviere, Italy)-June 21, 1591 (Rome)
· Birth Name: Luigi Gonzaga
· Patron of: Youth; students
· Beatification: October 19, 1605, by Pope Paul V
· Canonization: December 31, 1726, by Pope Benedict XIII