Sign up for functions with your parish, or school, JAL contact. They can be foundygiene kits. Students MUST sign up in advance to ensure enough supplies are on hand. Sign up with your JAL parish/school representative. Don’t have one??? Contact Chris Williams at chris@JALbutler.org
Wednesday Night Hangouts!
6:3-8pm in the St. Fidelis Religious Education Bldg Lower Level. Bring a friend and enjoy our coffee bar, video games, board games, open gym, and homework space! We end each evening with reflection and prayer. Come Hangout!
- Friday, June 9th
- $40 per person (includes admission & bussing) non-refundable
- 45 PERSON LIMIT (including chaperones)
- Bus leaves St. Fidelis at 10am
- Expected return of 10pm
- Students responsible for their own meals
- Permission forms required
- 6 Chaperones needed
- Money & permission forms MUST be turned in to secure your spot.
- Thursday, June 15th
- Promptly leaving from St. Fidelis at 8:30am
- Returning at 12:30am
- $60 includes bussing and entrance to park
- Everyone responsible for their own meals
- 56 person limit (includes chaperones)
- Money and permission forms required to secure your spot
Tuesday August 8th we will be hosting the Butler Community Dinner at St. Paul’s Glenn Hall. Help feed the needy of our neighborhoods. We need a dozen teens to help serve food, drinks, and clean up. 4pm-7pm. Sign up in advance with Chris: chris@JALbutler.org
National Catholic Youth Conference, 2017
Nov. 16-18th. A Catholic experience for high school students like you’ve never had before! Concerts, breakout sessions, social gatherings, thematic park, as you go deeper into the faith with 25,000 other Catholic high schoolers, just like you! Want to find out more?? Info meeting Wednesday, Feb. 1st from 7-8pm in the St. Fidelis double classroom. Contact Chris with any questions or concerns: chris@JALbutler.org